We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
For over a century, Yara has worked to feed the world, and our mission is to do so in a responsible and sustainable way. A newly established global unit called Digital Farming has been created within Yara to use digital solutions to help us achieve this goal, by building tools to help farmers use our products more efficiently and by creating business models that make our products more accessible. The Digital Factory is vital to this unit, as we have the mandate to design and build the products to enable this digital future. The success of Digital Farming and its solutions is a key priority in Yara, and we plan to significantly grow our capabilities in digital product development. We are now looking for forward leaning and enthusiastic people to join the team.
We currently seek a project coordinator to support management of, as well as run, activities across all the projects within the Digital Factory.
The ideal candidates want to work with digital innovation while learning management hands-on by supporting the management of Digital Farming and contributing into the support processes involved in running the division.
This is a great opportunity to work with management issues both on an operational and on a strategic level. You will have a broad contact surface within Digital Farming. Your contribution in this position will have an impact on Yara’s ambitions within crop nutrition.
- Be a sparring partner for the management of the Digital Factory
- Advise on and assist in the practicalities of building a multi-hub international organization from the ground up
- Support the management group in handling budgets, HR, recruitment, and tasks involved in locating and new office space and tailoring it to our needs
- Assist on projects and run independent analysis work
- Prepare, participate in, and document the division’s management meetings
- Ensure that the necessary documentation, presentations and preparations for internal and external meetings are prepared in a timely manner, including creating the material
- Higher education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree, preferably within a technological or economical field of study
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably from consulting industry, or internet companies or a large corporation (but other backgrounds may be considered)
- Excellent skills in excel and powerpoint
- Able to speak and write English fluently
- Knowledge of innovation projects, development of new internet services or general project management is an advantage, but not a requirement