We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara believes everyone has the right to clean air. For over 20 years we have been providing solutions to eliminate odor and gases around the world. Yara Odor and H2S Solutions is undertaking a rapid growth strategy. We offer a range of products and services to identify, prevent or remove odor and H2S.
Collaborating with our customers and partners to locate the source of the problem, Yara provides the right tailor made solution and take full responsibility for the process, from installation to management of the solution.
We are now looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our team. You will report to manager of Yara Odor and H2S Solutions Norway. The position will be part of a team of 7 Odor and H2S specialists in Skien in Norway, and be a part of Yara’s global Odor and H2S Solutions team consisting of about 50 people around the world.
- Responsible for the sales, planning and delivery of Odor and H2S prevention and removal installations at customer sites
- Follow up the key areas such as estimating, scheduling, resource planning, HESQ, risk management as well as the technical key engineering disciplines
- Ensure strict fulfillment of Yara Ethics & Compliance, Code of Conduct and safety rules with strong focus on proactive safety work and specific H2S related safety matters
- Technical education in relevant area
- Minimum 3 years experience as a project manager
- Experience with sales of technical solutions
- Knowledge of air treatment, waste water treatment, waste handling processes or biological degradation processes is an advantage
- Ventilation competence/experience is an advantage
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
- Willingness to travel extensively within the Nordics, and occasionally globally