We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
The Industrial Marketing unit is responsible for developing, driving and implementing the Marketing Strategy for the Industrial segment in close collaboration with the Central Marketing team, the Head of Industrial Segment, the Business Units, the Sales Excellence and Business Development team within Industrial, and with the Corporate Communications & Brand team. The team’s main objective is to support the different business units’ growth strategies with the implementation of jointly agreed marketing activities.
We are looking for two talented individuals to support the growing needs of two very active Business Units, Animal Nutrition http://yara.com/products_services/animal_nutrition/ and Industrial Nitrates http://yara.com/products_services/hydrogen_sulphide_control/
- Drive and follow up on the marketing activities in the BU in close cooperation with the global sales teams in order to reach the commercial targets. Support strategic sessions with marketing insights, segmentation and value propositions
- Develop an annual marketing plan for one or more Industrial business units, ensuring alignment with Yara’s and the segment’s strategies. Take part in the management meetings of the business units as the responsible for all their marketing activities and plans
- Oversee Industrial product brands’ positioning, customer value propositions and market segmentation work for each of the product areas within the Industrial business units, in particular for the new growth areas
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications & Brand to grow the awareness of the Yara brand and to drive internal and external communication of the Industrial segment. This includes digital visibility via websites and social media channels
- Create and coordinate customer focused content for on- and offline usage
- Ensure product brand visibility using digital tools (websites, apps and social media) for various product areas in Industrial
- Develop and implement e-business solutions
- Organize market surveys or voice of the customer to gain customer insights for the business
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, with a strong link to commercial operations. International experience is essential, preferably outside of Nordics
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and B2B communication strategies, tools and processes
- Well organized and highly strategic and result orientated, with strong project management skills
- Highly developed communication, cooperation, interpersonal and networking skills, including cultural sensitivity
- Proficiency in English. Other languages are an asset
The preferred location for the positions is Oslo, but Brussels and Madrid be considered only for the Animal Nutrition position.
Some travelling will be required.