We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
At Yara our mission is to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet.
Our vision is a collaborative society a, a world without hunger.
Our values are : ambition, curiosity, collaboration and accountability .
The HR Service organization is the backbone of the HR area, providing HR services to the employees as the primary customer group. The HR Service Manager coordinates and manages the day-to-day aspects of personnel administration, including but not limited to payroll, benefits, HR administration and HRIS, and meet changing needs and requirements in these functions.
She/ he leads a team of 3 specialists and reports to the HR manager, is based in Zaventem, close to Brussels Airport where we have a staffing of 280 employees with 35 different nationalities.
- Perform and supervise the payroll for the Zaventem office.
- Coordinate together with Global Mobility and an external services provider international mobility cases
- Supervise Benefits plan (pension, medical, hospitalization)
- Supervise personnel administration:
- Liaise with HR Manger for project services activities
- Work closely with Yara ’s personnel to answer queries and help solving issues they may face
- Liaise with union representatives on ad-hoc basis.
- Degree in Human Resources (Belgian Law) or Law
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Payroll & Administration
- Sound experience of international mobility and its payroll impact
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, expert in excel, E-blox, Protime
- Excellent communication, coaching skills, customer orientation, administration skills and at ease with numbers
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Comfortable to work in a multi- cultural , multi-language environment
- Attractive working conditions and ideal knowledge platform